Blackboard installation guide – Staff version
- Navigate to the desired course you wish to add the Learning Engine to
- On the top right hand corner ensure that Edit Mode is set to ON.
Note: If Edit Mode is: Off simply click on the word “off” and it will turn Edit mode to: “on”.
- Click on Content on the left hand side of the page. Then click on Build Content > Web Link
- Name the Web Link something that your students will recognize. Example: Learning Engine
- Use the URL: https://le.catturavideo.com/
- Check the checkbox for This link is to a Tool Provider.
- Adding a Description is optional
- Under Web Link Options set this to your preference whether to open in a new window or be embedded. For this example we will use Embedded and will choose No.
- Be sure to click Submit to save your changes.