1. Launch the app by clicking on the Cattura icon located on the top right hand corner of your chrome browser and then navigate to the tab
2. Under the ‘Uploading Account’ section click on the YouTube or Vimeo button to start the authentication process to link your account.
- The app will redirect to Google’s Account Permissions page. If you are not already logged into your Google account you will need to log in to continue. Once you log in you will need to click on the ‘Accept’ button to grant the app permission to publish to your account.
- The app will redirect to Vimeo’s authentication page. If you are not already logged into your Vimeo account you will need to log in to continue. Click the ‘Allow’ button to give the app permissions to publish to your account.
3. Now your YouTube and or Vimeo account are now authenticated to the CaptureCast Chrome app. You can now upload your recordings through the ‘Manage Media’ tab.